Tuesday, January 22, 2013

my week #2

rain rain go away
my infamous birthday cookie mix

the finished product. happy fifteenth sarah! (can we appreciate the gorgeousness of this book)
adding to my bare wall. look at my adorbs baby sista
how beautiful is this prada postcard!?

frozen pickle juice life
fruit of the weekk
digging through some awesome rally notes from last year! "if we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve will save us, but even if he doesn't, we will not serve your idols" - daniel 3
my room is... organized?!
been looking back at this photo from the summer everyday contemplating cutting my hair off again
hammocking
$8 clearance dress at target *celebration*









sorry i haven't posted in over a week! it's been crazy & frankly the weathers been so disgusting i haven't even wanted to venture outside. also, i apologize for this weekly update post not going up until tuesday instead of sunday, and for not having any post between this one and last weeks update. anyway, enough with that, i have lots of new post coming up so check back tomorrow!
 
-emily



No comments:

Post a Comment