Sunday, January 6, 2013

new years eve ootd

 
 
 
 


this outfit of the day is a lil late but i figured you could wear this pretty much any day. I'd love to show you my dress and heels and glittered makeup but considered i didn't go to any upscale parties, i stuck with this. i love this blazer and i think it dresses up an outfit while my plain white tee & khaki school pants kept it casual enough for my little cousins birthday party and walking around my neighborhood watching the fireworks! the awesome red leather bracelet was made for me by my awesome friend sarah so shout out to her! i pulled out the glittered shoes because no new years outfit is complete without some glitter!


white tee- gap (similar)

blazer- target (similar)

khakis- local boutique (similar)

flats- target (similar)

watch- (michael kors)
 
necklace- banana republic (similar)
 
 
-emily

No comments:

Post a Comment