Thursday, April 4, 2013

throwback thursday- my birthday!

    my 15th birthday was february 16th, and though it wasn't how i expected it, since my dad ended up in the hospital,, it was still pretty amazing. so thank you to my mommy & best friend & momma laura for planning a wonderful day & all my other friends as well!

the day started with community coffee with mommy & sissy. at which i got a super cute homemade card from leann.
 
 
 
 
 
then we dropped leann off at my aunt's house & went to dollar tree. i got a balloon bouquet to take cute pictures with but it ended up being freezing and windy so the pictures are more just me using the bushes as a shield from the wind.
 
 
 
 
look one cute one^
after seeing my dad during visitation hours, we went to the outdoor mall & scored this clearance watch!
i walked into california pizza kitchen & was surprised to see gracie (right) and sam (left), though she wasn't surprised to see me. we had an awesome lunch & i received 12 packs of gum (sam knows i'm always in need) & an urban outfitters gift card (check back in a few days to see how i spent it!).
 after lunch we headed over to another mall where our friends emily & kayla were doing a fashion show.
 
 
maddie showed up^
kayla looking gorg!
 
& the other emily!
 
 
after the fabulous show & ice cream, i headed over ot my best friend emmie's house.
 
 
who threw me a surprise party!
 
it was a fabulous day & i love all of you who made it special!
 
hope you enjoyed this throwback post, i'll be having a birthday party post & march collective clothing haul coming soon!
 
love you all!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment