Monday, April 8, 2013

whats in my bag: zoo edition + ootd & pictures

here's what's in my bag/ what to bring to the zoo. you want to care for your body so be sure to bring sunscreen, chapstick, sunglasses, & water. these are all super important! bring the obvious like your phone, camera (not pictured) and money. i recommmend gum and/or food like some gummies and granola bars which ended up handy. optional would be any degree of beauty products you prefer. i can honestly say i didn't use the powder, but i'd defineilty throw ina rubber band if you're going with your hair down. lastly, dont forget pennies & change to get pennies stamped. i remebered pennies but no one had change to pay with!
 
my shirt, shorts, and bag are all thrifted & my shoes are white converse hightops.

i hope you all enjoyed this look inside my bag & my day. i hope y'all are having a great week so far & i'd love any feedback you have in the comments below!

love, emily

No comments:

Post a Comment